Hotel dosen't load for people who cleared cache.

JakeMiller

Jan 1, 2015
So baisically, i had a issue with my Logs. they overwrote eachother or came in multiples. So i deleted logs and it started working flawless. Some time after the hotel shuts down. And when people came online i told them it seemed to work fine. Then some time after one of my players told me some of her friends had deleted their cache and now couldn't get on. This is happening for 50% of my player base, which is quite big.

I can only imagine it's SWF files that aren't connecting or something, I've tried everything almost, except the thing that work.

Anyone have had same problem that might have a fix for this?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Whatever you did before, it didn't update probably because you had cloudflare. So you thought it was working fine but in reality after they cleared their cache it broke. This is commonly seen when replacing Clothes

JakeMiller

Jan 1, 2015
Buy i don't use cloudflare. I'm hosting on HyperFilter and i haven't replaced clothings.

But if this was the case, how do i fix it?

Stil having this issue, can anyone help?

It only happens to people who deleted the cache, so obviously they can't download the client cache. but i can't fix it.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Zaka that isn't very helpful at all... please try and post the answer or how to resolve.
@JakeMiller Please explain. Basically you deleted the error files on the emulator? If so your only choice is to either re extract the emulator or change emulator. Which are you using at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread