Hotel Cache

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
My hotel cache wouldn't clear some new users get the new images and habbo.swf and old get's the old images and habbo.swf I've been clearing my cache for about a week now and also purging my cloudflare cache.

Note: Using UberCMS 2.0

iBobbiee

Apr 27, 2012
I'm guessing that you have a swf's folder with all your swf's etc.. That's a directory, try changing the folder name to /game/. You can create a new folder and moving the whole "old" swf's folder in there. Remember to change all your directory links though!

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
I'm guessing that you have a swf's folder with all your swf's etc.. That's a directory, try changing the folder name to /game/. You can create a new folder and moving the whole "old" swf's folder in there. Remember to change all your directory links though!

Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
No you guys are so dumb. You don't have to change the whole directory thats stupid work for this.. Change your habbo.swf name to whatever you want (only change the file name) and go to your client.php and edit your habbo.swf link so lets say you made your habbo.swf into quit.swf

go to client.php and change to and it will work just fine

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
No you guys are so dumb. You don't have to change the whole directory thats stupid work for this.. Change your habbo.swf name to whatever you want (only change the file name) and go to your client.php and edit your habbo.swf link so lets say you made your habbo.swf into quit.swf

go to client.php and change to and it will work just fine

Pipe down lol changing the directory worked for me. All good

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Pipe down lol changing the directory worked for me. All good
Ok I was trying to tell you, yah its going to work but you just did way more work then need be.. thats lke having a error in your hotel and you completely delete your cms, database and emulator and start all over?

Users who are viewing this thread