Requirements:

• Age 16
  • Live chat knowledge
  • Active 4-5 hours a day
  • provide ID as we are a registered business
  • Basic VPS and Web Hosting knowledge
We are currently looking to train people up into a Management roll or Higher

Contact US ASAP!
Send me a PM or comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Age 17. I do have Live Chat Knowledge, I can be active 4-5 hours daily, College ID i can provide as you have to be from the end of age 15 or over to join college, and Basic VPS and Web Hosting Knowledge i know.

Dan3212

Mar 30, 2016
I'm 17 years of age and in which if you need I can provide evidence such as CollegeID, I am aware and have a lot of knowledge on Live Chats, I have knowledge on VPS and Web hosting.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
"provide ID as we are a registered business"
So you would know hiring anyone under the age of 16 is illegal right? Assuming your all registered.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
So you would know hiring anyone under the age of 16 is illegal right? Assuming your all registered.
Depending where you're registered*
Your labour laws don't apply everywhere.

xExtremex

Sep 14, 2014
  • I am 17 years old
  • Yes I have Live Chat knowledge
  • Active 4-5 hours a day? Confirmed
  • provide ID as we are a registered business? I have an ID
  • Basic VPS and Web Hosting knowledge? Of course

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Looks like this is actually a registered company.

I'd be interested in this, depending on what the terms are. I have past experiences in multiple support roles aswell as a lot of work experience. Send me a PM.

Bug

Aug 21, 2016
Yeah we are hiring 16+

Looks like this is actually a registered company.

I'd be interested in this, depending on what the terms are. I have past experiences in multiple support roles aswell as a lot of work experience. Send me a PM.
Please pm me and we can discuss.

Bug

Aug 21, 2016
I said that we are hiring 14+ depending on experience I'm aiming mainly at 16+ year olds but some younger people have a high knowledge rate.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
I wan't money here is my credentials
  1. I am 19 years of age old enough to work in the USA ;)
  2. I know how to live chat ;)
  3. I am active more then 4-5 hours a day ;)
  4. Not giving you my social security number unless you can verify your a legit business ;)
  5. I know how to use linux and windows servers does that count? ;)
Yeah this is not a serious resume but neither is your job offer, all you stated is that you need help for the name of your company but no other knowledge. Honestly i wouldn't hire anyone under the age 18 as there is liability issues depending on the employee's location. You also never stated the pay. Are you expecting us to work hourly? or are you looking for volunteers? What is the job description? are we supposed to be support staff? management? or both?

Bug

Aug 21, 2016
I wan't money here is my credentials
  1. I am 19 years of age old enough to work in the USA ;)
  2. I know how to live chat ;)
  3. I am active more then 4-5 hours a day ;)
  4. Not giving you my social security number unless you can verify your a legit business ;)
  5. I know how to use linux and windows servers does that count? ;)
Yeah this is not a serious resume but neither is your job offer, all you stated is that you need help for the name of your company but no other knowledge. Honestly i wouldn't hire anyone under the age 18 as there is liability issues depending on the employee's location. You also never stated the pay. Are you expecting us to work hourly? or are you looking for volunteers? What is the job description? are we supposed to be support staff? management? or both?
Pm me

HubboUK

Sep 19, 2016
Using a virtual office (which might I add has bad reputation for fraudulent activities) and registering a company with £1 capital does not make me trust this... not sure about anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread