Recruiting Hosting Company - Looking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2011
G'day all, i am looking for a Partner to setup a Hosting/ Webhosting Company with me. If your interested and want more details, then please respond to this Thread or PM me (PM'ing me would be much more better). We can Discuss a More detailed plan Via Skype or PM ?

Last edited:

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
I think you should provide some more information about your plans on the company. You won't get anyone decent wanting to help you without doing so.

Dec 2, 2011
Thanks guys, for your Responses and Feedback. Like i said we can Discuss this more in Depth Via Skype or PM, about this plan ?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
How about you discuss your plan here, so nobody has to waste their time PMing you.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Canadian, i prefer to Discuss it Person to Person, so i know if the person is interested and Suited.
How do we know you're suited? Tell us what you're looking for so we know we're suited or this thread will be deleted.

Transparency to a company is key.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Well im looking for a Partner, to help me run it and Spit the Bills 50/50% ?
Do you even have an idea of what you want to be running exactly? You seem clueless man and first impressions mean a lot.
This just seems like another kid opening a hosting service that will last around a few months - to which someone will reply to this 'no this will last 4evZ' .

Your pitch is pretty poor and as is your grammar. Sort your ideas and planning out before hand, then considering getting others on board - you're asking for their money and no one is going to chuck that shit at you for free, it requires effort on your behalf.

Dec 2, 2011
I do have experience, knowledge, idea and a Plan. Like i said, i want to discuss with people personally, that's why my thread is pretty basic. I understand what your saying "" Sysode "", what is your Skype Name ?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
That's the point, your thread shouldn't be basic, as Sysode said, first impression is everything (and you just gave us one heck of a horrible first impression on you), oh and judging by your username, and your past post history, I'd say you're a noob, who has absolutely no idea what he's doing (not to sound rude or anything), attempting to provide hosting solutions without anything planned ahead, you said you're opening up a company, alright sure, do you have a business plan? Do you have the money to register it? Do you have the funding to pay your employees? Do you have any idea as to how much servers cost? [list goes on here]

Many kids before you tried and failed, you're not the first one, and you're most definitely not the last one. :/

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
G'day all, i am looking for a Partner to setup a Hosting/ Webhosting Company with me. If your interested and want more details, then please respond to this Thread or PM me (PM'ing me would be much more better). We can Discuss a More detailed plan Via Skype or PM ?
I am
Skype - tiny.builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread