Hosting CMS

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Hello,
I Am Currently Hosting My CMS on 000webhost because I keep receiving a 403 error on my VPS with IIS.
Anyway, I was wandering why it cant connect to my MySQL server which is on the VPS.

Code:
PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (4) in /home/a1362959/public_html/global.php on line 27

Free Web Hosting
Could not connect to server, error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (4)

Help Please :)

Lemon

Nov 16, 2011
Hello,
I Am Currently Hosting My CMS on 000webhost because I keep receiving a 403 error on my VPS with IIS.
Anyway, I was wandering why it cant connect to my MySQL server which is on the VPS.

Code:
PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (4) in /home/a1362959/public_html/global.php on line 27

Free Web Hosting
Could not connect to server, error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.***.**.***' (4)

Help Please :)

Also with that, on our VPS it came up with a 403 Error which was probably caused by IIS. But if anyone can help with IIS and stopping the 403 - Forbidden Error that would help too.

Users who are viewing this thread