Host habbo retro?

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
Hi there!

I trying to host my habbo retro, well I got a webhosting, the website works. I connect the emulator via remote DB (databas), It's says it's connected!
But!.. When I go to the client, it takes me to me.php!

How can I fix this?

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Who said i got them from a company? My dad ordered 20 vps for me. (they last for a year), and i asked him to sell them to the retro community for a ultra-slow price. So I am. Ask @RyanzRetros for proof.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
^^ Always purchase from a trustful company; companies that offer insane discounts... most likely are fraud. Do your research first.
I agree with you here, I prefer to buy from companies but I did buy a VPS from @MarioRetros yesterday, 1GB RAM and it is alright. I had someone asking if it was a scam, and so as I am a (I wish) rich shit, I brought one to test and it does work! Recommend Mario for anyone starting up a hotel or just getting used to VPS'.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hmm do you know what etc Habboon use for catalogue?
Btw: do any here know I connect a domain to my VPS? xDDD
Habboon, use basic SWF's which they updated them selves. One bit of advice, try not to be like Boon, you will never get there!! And yes, there are tutorials or you can Skype me if your host is good (ie: GoDaddy, 1and1)

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
I agree with you here, I prefer to buy from companies but I did buy a VPS from @MarioRetros yesterday, 1GB RAM and it is alright. I had someone asking if it was a scam, and so as I am a (I wish) rich shit, I brought one to test and it does work! Recommend Mario for anyone starting up a hotel or just getting used to VPS'.

I'm sorry, but everything about this has red flags. You should never buy from a third party (a kid who claims their "dad bought habbotards 20 VPS to giveaway for basically next to nothing"). Anyone with common sense can obviously tell...

Who's to say that Mario and Ryan haven't partnered because frankly you are the only two who claim "it's a fantastic deal, buy now!". I call scams on this one. Sorry boys.

@ the rest of the discussion... You shouldn't copy other hotels; yeah some might be better than others, but to be successful you need to be unique. Create your own things; and guess what, you learn in the process.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sorry, but everything about this has red flags. You should never buy from a third party (a kid who claims their "dad bought habbotards 20 VPS to giveaway for basically next to nothing"). Anyone with common sense can obviously tell...

Who's to say that Mario and Ryan haven't partnered because frankly you are the only two who claim "it's a fantastic deal, buy now!". I call scams on this one. Sorry boys.

@ the rest of the discussion... You shouldn't copy other hotels; yeah some might be better than others, but to be successful you need to be unique. Create your own things; and guess what, you learn in the process.
He has sold a number of them already, his dad brought the new Amazon unlimited VPS deployment thing and allowed him to have 20 of them. There are others on Skype, who have brought them. Even I when he first told me didn't believe he was, but thought "who would scam $3" so brought one, know another user who brought one and Mario setup the whole hotel for him, and a friend of mine brought 2.
Their Skypes: live:resuot04 and strangirs

So, while I can see why you think it is a scam, and I agree with you, it is always best to go with a proper company (ie: ), he doesn't scam.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
He has sold a number of them already, his dad brought the new Amazon unlimited VPS deployment thing and allowed him to have 20 of them. There are others on Skype, who have brought them. Even I when he first told me didn't believe he was, but thought "who would scam $3" so brought one, know another user who brought one and Mario setup the whole hotel for him, and a friend of mine brought 2.
Their Skypes: live:resuot04 and strangirs

So, while I can see why you think it is a scam, and I agree with you, it is always best to go with a proper company (ie: ), he doesn't scam.

Hosting your retro off a Amazon VPS doesn't really seem like a great idea. Its only gonna get removed if it gets noticed.

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012

I just wanna have newer swfs pack cuz my is to old xD

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Habgo Try starting out with a 512mb ram vps for now, they're cheap, like 5$ USD a month. Untill you get 30+ users online stick with 512.
What the hell are you on about, I doubt you will find a 512mb RAM VPS with good memory and once Notepad++ is started, the VPS needs restarting. I always say, 2GB RAM until you get 10 users, then go 4GB+ as otherwise, your hotel's stability will be poor and you would never get any developments done.

Users who are viewing this thread