Host habbo retro?

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
Hi there!

I trying to host my habbo retro, well I got a webhosting, the website works. I connect the emulator via remote DB (databas), It's says it's connected!
But!.. When I go to the client, it takes me to me.php!

How can I fix this?

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
If it's common to you, then why don't you provide him with a fix?

ON Topic: Is your emulator detecting incoming connections?
Well because he didn't provide any additional information to troubleshoot and to provide with a exact solution. There are various common reasons, so rather then me explaining it he could search for the solution.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Well because he didn't provide any additional information to troubleshoot and to provide with a exact solution. There are various common reasons, so rather then me explaining it he could search for the solution.
He won't find a solution for this that easily because not many retro owners host their retro websites on a webhost and use remote mysql. You don't need any additional information, you just need to know if the emulator is detecting incoming connections, that's it. And if you're going to be trying to help out users, then you will need to get specific and 'explain'.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
He won't find a solution for this that easily because not many retro owners host their retro websites on a webhost and use remote mysql. You don't need any additional information, you just need to know if the emulator is detecting incoming connections, that's it. And if you're going to be trying to help out users, then you will need to get specific and 'explain'.
Oh, since you do better than me. Come i clap for you...

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
Well..
I can make an video and upload it on youtube so you guys can have a look?

If it's common to you, then why don't you provide him with a fix?

ON Topic: Is your emulator detecting incoming connections?
Here is screenshot

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Namnlös1.png
    Namnlös1.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 14

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Have you changed the port in the emu config to 30000 and set that in the client? also Have you portforwarded on the server your emulator is running on? :p

also press F12 and see if it gives you any errors

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
That claps are deserved for people like you, i don't give a damn if you can do it better or shit. This is a forum and everyone has their free will to post whatever they want, so just mind your business Khalil. You are literally a disgrace to the society if discriminating one to suggest or ask regarding to the thread posted, idiotic fool.
I know I deserve applaud, thanks for stating the obvious. I'm a disgrace to society? How come? You're the noob who can neither code nor even speak proper English. All I've seen you do so far is copy professional programmers and ruin their ideas by attempting to copy them using shit insecure code. Pathetic uncultured swine.

Have you changed the port in the emu config to 30000 and set that in the client? also Have you portforwarded on the server your emulator is running on? :p

This, also if you got confused, press F12 only when you enter the client, see if it's missing any resources or such (404 errors), if so, post a screenshot here.

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
I know I deserve applaud, thanks for stating the obvious. I'm a disgrace to society? How come? You're the noob who can neither code nor even speak proper English. All I've seen you do so far is copy professional programmers and ruin their ideas by attempting to copy them using shit insecure code. Pathetic uncultured swine.

This, also if you got confused, press F12 only when you enter the client, see if it's missing any resources or such (404 errors), if so, post a screenshot here.
I downloaded newer swf pack, so I uploading them now to my hosting account. can u guys help me on skype etc? :p

Okey, I pressed on F12 but non errors given.

With the new SWFS, I come to the loading screen, after 90% it takes me to me.php

So I need to portforward my router to port 30000? :p

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Wait, the emulator is on your personal computer? If so then yes, try that.

OFF Topic: If you're really hosting the emulator on your personal computer I'd suggest you re-think that. You'll see what I mean if your hotel gets a good amount of online users.

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
Wait, the emulator is on your personal computer? If so then yes, try that.

OFF Topic: If you're really hosting the emulator on your personal computer I'd suggest you re-think that. You'll see what I mean if your hotel gets a good amount of online users.
Yes it's on my personal computer :p
I know, but after etc 300 users, I'll close the register :p or just buy a VPS :p

So port 30000 and 30001?

By the way! In my BcStorm config file, "game.tcp.bindip" this is for my PC's ip right?

Well
UPDATE: I have open port 30000 "Port 30000 TCP" i added my PC's ip and the port in the client. But it dont works :/

Okey guys!
The emulator connects now to the client!
BUT! After 80% it's just a black screen?

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
You'll probably want to stay away from hosting it on your local broadband.... Multitude of problems waiting to happen.
The TCP BindIP should be the IP that's creating the connection, so yes your IP would be coorect.
Since you are on your home connection, you not only need to forward ports through your computers firewall, but also your router. Highly suggest you purchase a VPS once you start making it public.

Habgo

Jul 26, 2012
You'll probably want to stay away from hosting it on your local broadband.... Multitude of problems waiting to happen.
The TCP BindIP should be the IP that's creating the connection, so yes your IP would be coorect.
Since you are on your home connection, you not only need to forward ports through your computers firewall, but also your router. Highly suggest you purchase a VPS once you start making it public.
Okey thanks!
Do you know any good VPS that accpet habbo retros? :p

Okey I got a VPS now! But same error! Please anyone help me? :(
Teamviewer? :/

Users who are viewing this thread