Homework Help

Mee

May 4, 2012
Hi

So I'm writing a 2000 word essay about Climate Change and I need someone to answer these questions:

What do you think about Sea Level Rise?
How is Sea Level Rise affecting you?
What are you doing to prevent Sea Level Rise?

I will fix your grammar and spelling if they are incorrect and I will also use your answers as quotes in my essay. Your answers to those questions can be as short as one sentence but please make it appropriate. Please also leave your first and last name so I can add you in the bibliography (no one will contact you).

EDIT: Also please leave what country your from and if you can leave your city it would be great!

Echo

Apr 9, 2013
Well this needs more information to back up this. You cant just throw questions up in our faces like this. Anyways, I'll answer the first and second one. Second question: It's flooding our driveways, homes, and yards. The evaporation leads to more rain. Rain = flooding. Second question: not shit.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Well this needs more information to back up this. You cant just throw questions up in our faces like this. Anyways, I'll answer the first and second one. Second question: It's flooding our driveways, homes, and yards. The evaporation leads to more rain. Rain = flooding. Second question: not shit.

Here's an example of one I received from someone else:

Question 1: I think that sea level rising is bad as it affect people that lives expecailly those that live in the pacific. It is distorying homes and communitys, and creats a real danger for for their lives.
Question 2: Sea level rising is not really affecting me as i dont live by the sea and do not feel threatoned by it,
Question 3: I am not doing anything specific to stop it as i dont no what i can be doing. If it is connected to climate change, then i could be helping as i make sure to recylce all my belongs, i dont dump a lot of things but try to find ways they can be used again. And i Bike every where, i havent been in a car for over 5 weeks.

Basically, Sea level rise is caused by the greenhouse effect and by people driving and burning fossil fuels, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread