HoloCMS -> r63? ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Looking good although the older HoloCMS obviously had some exploits I'm pretty sure this one doesn't have exploits at all and that it's going to be a finished development

Good luck!

Urm, I'm only using the web-gallery from HoloCMS. The hard coding is by me. Urm.

but will it have normal forum to? and not just for groups? phpretro had forum for both groups and normal public forum for everyone to post and hang out on :)
Download forum software if you want a public forum.

2ens0mx.png

Urm, idea from a rival forum. It should of been inside it already, but I guess I skipped that part? ;p

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
And the cms and the other things are fully cleand and no exploits?

PHP:
<?php
define('BASE', true);

require_once ('core.php');

if (LOGGED_IN)
{
    header("Location: ".$path."me.php");
    exit;
}

$template->Init();

$register = new template2('register');
$register->SetParam('error', '');

if(isset($_POST['bean_avatarName']))
{
    $errors = array();

if (strlen($_POST['bean_avatarName']) < 3 || strlen($_POST['bean_avatarName']) > 16)
    {
        $errors[] = "Please enter a username between three to sixteen characters.";
    }
    else if (!$user->NameValid($_POST['bean_avatarName']))
    {
        $errors[] = "Your username is invalid or contains invalid characters.";
    }
    else if ($user->NameTaken($_POST['bean_avatarName']))
    {
        $errors[] = "This username is in use. Please choose another name.";
    }
    if (strlen($_POST['password']) < 6 || strlen($_POST['password']) > 50)
    {
        $errors[] = "Please enter a password with a minimum of six characters.";
    }
    else if ($_POST['password'] !== $_POST['retypedPassword'])
    {
        $errors[] = "Please make sure both passwords match.";
    }
    if ($_POST['bean_email'] !== $_POST['bean_retypedEmail'])
    {
        $errors[] = "Please make sure both passwords match.";
    }
    else if (!$user->EmailValid($_POST['bean_email']))
    {
        $errors[] = "Please supply a valid e-mail address.";
    }
    if ($_POST['bean_day'] < 1 || $_POST['bean_day'] > 31 || $_POST['bean_month'] > 12 || $_POST['bean_month'] < 1 || $_POST['bean_year'] < 1920 || $_POST['bean_year'] > 2008)
    {
        $errors[] = "Please supply a valid date of birth.";
    }
    if ($_POST['bean_termsOfServiceSelection'] !== "true")
    {
        $errors[] = "Please read and accept the Terms of Service to register.";
    }
    if ($_SESSION['register-captcha-bubble'] !== $_POST['bean_captchaResponse'])
    {
        $errors[] = "Please enter the captcha code correctly.";
    }

if (count($errors) == 0)
    {
        mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (username, password, mail, birth, look, gender, rank, account_created, ip_reg, postcount, activity_points, credits, last_online) VALUES ('".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['bean_avatarName'])."','".md5($_POST['password'])."','".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['bean_email'])."','".$_POST['bean_day'] . "-" . $_POST['bean_month'] . "-" . $_POST['bean_year']."','lg-270-82.sh-290-80.hr-100-31.ch-210-66.hd-180-1','M','1','".date('d-m-Y', time())."','".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."','0','0','5000','".date('d-m-Y H:i:s',time())."')");

mysql_query("INSERT INTO cms_transactions (id,timestamp,amount,desc) VALUES ('".$user->NameToId($_POST['bean_avatarName'])."','".date('d-m-Y H:i:s',time())."','5000','Housekeeping transaction.')");

unset($_SESSION['register-captcha-bubble']);
        $_SESSION['username'] = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['bean_avatarName']);
        $_SESSION['password'] = md5($_POST['password']);
        header("Location: ".$path."me.php");
        exit;
    }

if (count($errors) > 0)
    {
        foreach ($errors as $error)
        {
            $error = '<div id="form-validation-error-box">
                                            <div class="register-error">
                                                <div class="rounded rounded-red">
                                                    ' . $error . '
                                                </div>
                                            </div>
                                        </div>';
        }
        $register->SetParam('error', $error);
    }
}

$template->AddTemplate($register);
$template->Output();
?>

Yep.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Well it would be nice if you give us some snippets that might provide prove and shows what you're busy with so just post it.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
but it would be nice to have 1 built in on habbo cms instead of 1 seperated so members use same account and only need 1 account on both places. Have a look on PHPretro cms and you will see what i'm talking about :)

Ye, I know what you're talking about, it's "my characters", I'll probably look at it on .com, but I doubt I'll add it because that means I would have the change the validate function and what not to access your account by logging in with your email address.

jsd1rr.png

Probably wondering wtf I've done, lol.
- Automatically assigns your username inside media.php for tinychats API.
- Fixed a hot-link inside vip.php

I'm going to be working on groups again, but I need to patch something inside Collectables, I think.

Maestro

Aug 13, 2012
Looks awesome like always ;) cant wait till the best day of the year gets near the release :))

Okean

Sep 29, 2012
Honestly, why not use a CMS built for r63 specifically? HoloCMS was made for Shockwave, and furthermore it's simply a waste of time.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Honestly, why not use a CMS built for r63 specifically? HoloCMS was made for Shockwave, and furthermore it's simply a waste of time.

Urm, the only thing I'm using from HoloCMS is the web-gallery/. It supports phoenix 3.8.1's database and I'm sure you can update that to its latest version without having to upddate the cms.

Nice,Will It Work On XAMPP 1.7.7 or Higher?

It should, I don't see why not.

Looks good. I've been working on groups, but someone asked me to add a secondary version of the index.

4lr6tw.png

Enjoy.

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
Sorry but I'm still liking the normal HoloCMS index is there a way to add that if you don't like the new index from Habbo/HoloCMS, though that this is a very good ongoing Developement and it's not even inactive

Good luck good developer!

Maestro

Aug 13, 2012
Wait for the release This cms includes 2 index's the new one and the old one from the current testing site.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
4uclco.png

Started working on groups, I forgot about the widget "group memberships". Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread