[HOLO] Where to edit user info card

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
Where would I edit the contents of this in the emulator :

Willing to pay whoever answers

I will seriously pay who ever can answer me this $9 paypal

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
What are you trying to edit? Try to be more specific.
The specifics of what I'm editing does not matter, whether I wanted to edit the motto field or the home button, It'd all be done in the same place. Try to not post-whore. And in-case you're wondering, it is neither of those. I merely asked where this was, not how it's done.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Kyle, He wants to the User Info Card, lol i have not handled Holo before, so i cant help you on this one sorry :(

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
The specifics of what I'm editing does not matter, whether I wanted to edit the motto field or the home button, It'd all be done in the same place. Try to not post-whore. And in-case you're wondering, it is neither of those. I merely asked where this was, not how it's done.

Someone is on there period! he was just asking a simple question.

Take feedback or don't even post a thread.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
Someone is on there period! he was just asking a simple question.

Take feedback or don't even post a thread.

You used the wrong form of "there", so aside from your atroucious grammar, you obviously do know what some simple words mean. For example: your usage of feedback was wrong. He was not providing his opinion on the topic. Because, not only is this not a discussion topic, he was asking a question. In no way stating his opinion. Also, I am male.

t3xt

Jul 16, 2011
Add new information, either way, it shouldn't really matter. I'd imagine it'd all be done in the same place

Offer still stands. $9 for an answer.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
To actually change stuff code-wise, it would be the detailsString, otherwise it would probably be in the CCTs (never needed to edit it in the CCTs, so unsure).

Users who are viewing this thread