Holo CMS Xamp Errors

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
Hey guys I got a few xampp errors i also got the hc bug
but i fixed the hc.
so here is the errors that i see always that i could not figure out whats wrong with them.

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 143 Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 269 Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 369 Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 369 Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\core.php on line 562 Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\session.php on line 21

line 143 in core.php: if(!session_is_registered(user) && $_COOKIE['remember'] == "remember"){
line 269 in core.php: if(session_is_registered('username')){
line 393 in core.php: $hasbadge = mysql_num_rows($check);
line 562 in core.php: if(session_is_registered(username)){

for the whole php code it is .

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
How would that resolve anything? Not to mention IIS is a dumb choice for a web server when you the website is built in PHP.

session_is_registered() has been deprecated as of PHP 5.3 and removed in PHP 5.4. You should not use that function for security reasons.

IIS is a dumb choice? Please explain to me all the famous hotels that use ''xaamp'' I can answer that, none.

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
Remove all deprecated warnings with
PHP:
error_reporting(0);
But PHPRetro was made to replace HoloCMS, I suggest you use that instead!

Doesn't that just hide the errors not fix them?
Also quackster i tried replacing the lines with
error_reporting(0); and it still shows .
After that i tried put the code after it it still shows.
Is there a way i can fix the code ?

Users who are viewing this thread