Hof_furni downloader any hotel

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has a hof_furni downloader for any hotel (so also other retro’s). Already searched the forum but i didnt found any which supports the xml format/other hotels.

Regards,
Twan

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has a hof_furni downloader for any hotel (so also other retro’s). Already searched the forum but i didnt found any which supports the xml format/other hotels.

Regards,
Twan
I edited the one @AlexVolc realeased a few days ago and added a config file so you can edit the links.

Edited it again since @Twan pointed out it would stop if the server returned (404 Not Found)
Config file added
Error File added
Proceeds to the next file if the server throws "404 Not Found" & Logs it

6e37ddec004a3fe912150b9b429cac17.png

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
I edited the one @AlexVolc realeased a few days ago and added a config file so you can edit the links.

Edited it again since @Twan pointed out it would stop if the server returned (404 Not Found)
Config file added
Error File added

You can also just rip the swfs.. its quite simple. The upside to this program is the sql. Nice fix tho

AlexVolc

Apr 20, 2018

Config file added
Error File added

Interestingly I have been working on similar edits myself to update the main download link ;p
Anyhow, good work on your edits :)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
If its more than just 4 furni its not just simple. Im happy @Hayd3n fixed this for me. @Hayd3n maybe you should release it in the official section, its really usefull for more people.
lol oh no i completly agree it makes it 1000 time easier with this, and now habbos about to release this tokyo furni line has something like 20 furni maybe more. I use the tool to get furni direct from habbo. This makes it a whole lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread