Flash Hobba Hotel - R63 - 24/7 - Custom Commands - Growing Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingist

Aug 15, 2015
Du39hGV.gif

- Join us today!​

Behind the Management Team
We have quite compact team today for our span of members. Hobba Hotel is ran by Nate and Leo. We're still expanding our management team and looking for people that could host daily events and keep the users entertained 24/7, so if you feel as if you could help Hobba Hotel by bringing something new to the team then applications are currently open!

What makes Hobba special?
We are distinctive in our own way, we view our users like our friends. On most hotels you join, the staff either don't want to know you or think they are better than everyone else. At Hobba Hotel we don't credit that at all. If anything, we engage just like our users. We have a chuckle with them, we like to acknowledge them and make sure they are having a good time at Hobba.

What powers Hobba Hotel?
Our server receives a lot of load due to all of the users they hardly notice any lag at all, that's because our server has the latest technology that you can be equally sufficient with connections. We're currently running on 4 gigabyte(s) of RAM alongside one of the latest Xeon processor, our hotel is running buttery smooth.

What we provide at Hobba Hotel
bullet_blue.gif
A server with quite the latest technology to guarantee you no lag at all
bullet_blue.gif
A committed staff team that pays brimful notice to our users and their needs.
bullet_blue.gif
A proper stable emulator.
bullet_blue.gif
Tons of custom furniture and badges our users can enjoy.
bullet_blue.gif
An economy that's well structured and equalized.
bullet_blue.gif
A updated catalogue where we release one rare every two weeks that's available for purchase.
bullet_blue.gif
Working respects including 10 daily respects and 10 pet respects.

Here are some pictures of Hobba Hotel!
Homepage
1qSax8p.png

User page
0qEhJXN.png

Community Page
5I0FeK6.png

Homeroom
UCE6zL9.png

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
One of my favourite hotels that's finally come back, I can vouch this was run very good previously and can only ascend to better. Goodluck Nate dawg <3

P.S. Why screenie that poop lobby? I almost cringed and fell over :(

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Decent hotel but I think you should kinda change the theme a bit looks to much like fresh.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Just like any other hotel on the internet just a tad out dated.
Woohoo glad I'm not the only one. I don't' see anything that is different at all, cms is a copy of fresh and the index itself has been used on many other retros before. BORING!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Dunno if you checked @0AK , but the new index is pretty nice. Haven't seen it on any of the more popular retros as of yet so it's unique. Although the emulator is an older version, the uptime and stability of the client is amazing. @Mingist just can't expand his user base very well. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread