Introduction Hiya o/

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Yeah, Mark and Josh their penis isn't much bigger than a pixel.

Anyways, I wondered, which music genres are your favourite?

And damn, you look cute. We needed more females, Donkey abducted & rapemurdered most of the last ones (hint: after the survey, there will be candy).

Welcome!
Ahem, I'm not the one who met the only female on the forum, who which then went missing from the forum...mentioning no names

@RastaLulz

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, Mark and Josh their penis isn't much bigger than a pixel.

Anyways, I wondered, which music genres are your favourite?

And damn, you look cute. We needed more females, Donkey abducted & rapemurdered most of the last ones (hint: after the survey, there will be candy).

Welcome!

A little bit of everything. Rap, Jazz, Metalcore, Classic Rock, Pop, country but thank you! <:
I'm not an easy one to scare either, trust me.

You either get naked for Mark, or the banhammer falls upon you.

How about, Mark can take his hammer and shove it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine? ;] Joking. Mark's cool in a strange way. [:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
You all need to learn how to speak and treat females correctly, Hannah do you like cooking?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah she's hard to scare because she saw how large my penis was, and then that set the boundaries for her fear tolerance. The length and girth of my baby-making-formula-rod was so large that it ensured nothing else would be able to scare her.

P.S: my penis is called Russell the love muscle.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
You all need to learn how to speak and treat females correctly, Hannah do you like cooking?
A* in cooking GCSE but, no, I don't live in the kitchen. I live in my bedroom with a mouse and a keyboard playing MMORPG's, Skyrim, DayZ and so on whilst also watching horror movies.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
A* in cooking GCSE but, no, I don't live in the kitchen. I live in my bedroom with a mouse and a keyboard playing MMORPG's, Skyrim, DayZ and so on whilst also watching horror movies.

Oh wow what more can I say

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
we should watch a horror movie together, it can be dead romantic, we can snuggle up to one another when we get scared tehehehehe :3

Zea

Aug 20, 2014
You have a very interesting life.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread