Recruiting Hiring RP Minister (Administrator)

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello.

You may or may not know about FLUXRP 2. It's a current project that's still in beta.

Jay and myself are rather quite busy with development and actually I'm building and bug fixing too.

There is too much work for me to do and I require assistance from a highly experienced and motivated user.

*You must be mature and have experience as a manager in the past and in roleplaying.

*Experience with forums and article writing is not necessary but would be a bonus.

There is a big list of responsibilities which I'd rather discuss with the candidate personally.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You must also be reachable everyday, even if you cannot make it online. This means Skype will be the best form of contact. We will create a new group with Ministers only that will discuss ideas, bugs, and progress being made.

As a Minister you will also be responsible for bug testing and forwarding ideas you have that could improve either user experience or Minister Experience.

For Ex. If you find that you need a command to be able to do something, you would forward that to us and we would push the command update through within the next couple of days.

Byteme

Logic is actually a limited level of thinking
Jan 9, 2017
I'm available. I have experience in a couple retros, and I can help and what not.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I can help if you need, I've worked with @JayCustom before on past hotels. I've also owned hotels in the past, and do have a few rp releases out there, unsure if the links are live however.

Users who are viewing this thread