[HIRING] RainVPS | Excellect Quality for Dirt Cheap Prices

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello. I am the founder of RainVPS, and I decided that I would prefer to gather a support team before we open, rather than waiting until we open. Keep in mind that this job will be voluntary. With this being said, here are the requirements.

You must have the following...
At least 200+ posts on DevBest. (optional. If I know you, then that would void this requirement) This is so you aren't just a random member trying to land a job.

At least 14 years old, WITH PROOF.
Must live within the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Must have a cell phone, and MSN (for direct contact purposes).
Near-perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Excellent customer service.
Low-tempered, and patience.
Experience within the VPS Hosting field.
Must know how to use PayPal & SolusVM.

To apply, inbox this application filled out, or add me on MSN: [email protected]

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Damn, I would have been interested but I don't have 300+ posts :( good luck finding people anyway :)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Damn, I would have been interested but I don't have 300+ posts :( good luck finding people anyway :)
You must have the following...
At least 200+ posts on DevBest. (optional. If I know you, then that would void this requirement) This is so you aren't just a random member trying to land a job.

Tranquilizer

Jan 24, 2012
Do you have a node or do you buy the VPS's separately? Also I've had my own hosting company before. I closed it due to the lack of customers. I am 15 but hopefully you can set that aside. Also I have a phone if you need to direct contact me. I haven't been active much on this forum but I own a big hotel so hopefully that gets me more trusted:

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Do you have a node or do you buy the VPS's separately? Also I've had my own hosting company before. I closed it due to the lack of customers. I am 15 but hopefully you can set that aside. Also I have a phone if you need to direct contact me. I haven't been active much on this forum but I own a big hotel so hopefully that gets me more trusted:
We currently have 2/5 team members. Please continue submitting your applications. Also, the age limit has been dropped to 14.

Users who are viewing this thread