Hiring Habbo Retro Setup Help

KingMustang13

Jul 8, 2015
Hey guys! I have everything running and working on my localhost with XAMPP, r63 and Phoenix. But, how do I upload it to my domain/web host?
I want people to start playing online connecting to my PC with my IP and playing. I do not want to use VPS at this time. Help please!
Actually, If I buy a VPS could you just set it all up for me and I'll pay?

If you can do this via TeamViewer real quick I will pay for your help contact me via Kik - KingMustang782 or Skype - KingLulz​

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
I have a form you should fill out to request any sort of retro related help from me.
This video will tell you what to do...

Click the 'youtube' button at the bottom right and it will take you to the video where you can see the form link in the description. Or you can click

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
I have watched all videos and still I don't know how to get it online to my domain/web host, I need someone to help on TeamViewer please!

Okay, you need a WINDOWS VPS and not just a free webshot that you connect to via FTP.
You also need to BUY a domain name from a website that will sell you a domain.
You then need to configure the domain so it directs people to the IP OF THE WINDOWS VPS.
You then need to connect to the WINDOWS VPS via RDC and make the retro (pretty much how I did it in my tutorial videos, and how other do it in their tutorials, but just use the WINDOWS VPS IP address and not a hamachi IP.
You then need to check if the VPS is port forwarded, normally it is.
You then need Dos protection, you'd be silly not to have it.
Then you can have a 24/7 Retro with no hamachi that people can join whenever, as long as you pay the bills and maintain the hotel.

In easy terms, I assume you are like most people and want people to do things for you. Buy a WINDOWS VPS and then comment back here when you have done so.

KingMustang

Jul 3, 2015
Ok I'm about to buy $10/month VPS from
Is this right? Also message me on Kik I'm going to work soon. - KingMustang782
  • 1 GB RAM (VPS)
  • $10 / month SALE
  • 1 Intel CPU Cores @2.0 GHZ
  • 1 GB Guaranteed Memory
  • 40 GB Solid State Drive Space
  • 1 TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Network Port
  • Windows 7/2003/2008
  • CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu
  • Remote Desktop/SSH Access

I still need someone to help me set it up please. Contact me via Kik - KingMustang782

Users who are viewing this thread