Recruiting Hiring for Crime Life

xExtremex

Sep 14, 2014
Hello all

Crime Life
Crime Life! is based on the concept of the wars between crime families/gangs for the predominance over blocks/cities/areas in which the crime family lives and operate, and the concept of crime business operations. Like, for example, managing the push of the drugs in the streets, your hookers team, the intimidations of merchants to pay off the kickback to the crime family boss and many others...

Crime Life is currently recruiting for 2 positions:
Composer Musician
Marketing Manager
If you're interested in either of these positions, join our discord channel here:
You can also like us on our social medias:​

and

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hello all

Crime Life
Crime Life! is based on the concept of the wars between crime families/gangs for the predominance over blocks/cities/areas in which the crime family lives and operate, and the concept of crime business operations. Like, for example, managing the push of the drugs in the streets, your hookers team, the intimidations of merchants to pay off the kickback to the crime family boss and many others...

Crime Life is currently recruiting for 2 positions:
Composer Musician
Marketing Manager
If you're interested in either of these positions, join our discord channel here:
You can also like us on our social medias:​

and

I've seen the Steam Greenlight trailer, and well, the concept is great, but vampire fucking looking characters with wings? wtf
Some things could use a big improvement, e.g the player info box that gets shown above the players heads.

xExtremex

Sep 14, 2014
I've seen the Steam Greenlight trailer, and well, the concept is great, but vampire fucking looking characters with wings? wtf
Some things could use a big improvement, e.g the player info box that gets shown above the players heads.
Hello, I'm Cordell the community manager of crime life, thanks for the compliments! The vampire's only a placeholder for the main character so far, for testing purposes and the info boxes are only for debugging atm. I understand that could be confusing so in the next trailer we're gonna fix it all. All the graphics more or less is just for testing purposes, our main pixel artist is redoing all. Thanks for the comments!

Indypixel

Feb 21, 2017
Hello I'm Indy creator of Crime Life, thanks for your appreciations and comments. My biggest will is to develop this game with the help, advices and support of the community. The first city will be London and here there's a sneak preview of Westminster Abbey
abb.PNG

Thank you for each comments :)

Indy

Users who are viewing this thread