Hiring Client development...

Kng

Apr 7, 2020
Hello,
We currently have a few paid positions open to become client development. Our Hotel is fully functioning and has a daily online count of 50+ at peak times. We are looking for people to come in and complete the following tasks however not limited to the following tasks:

- Adding and removing commands where needed/not needed.
- Adding and updating furniture, making sure these work and are all to a high usable standard.
- Adding crackables - we currently have these but are not working at this time.
- Updating the EMU to resolve any fixes that may arise, and bring these to a secure stable state.

We are looking for possibly two people to get the work fixed and sorted to a quick and efficient time standard. If you are interested give me a message or pop me your discord and we'll have a chat about payment.

Thanks,

Dark_V3ndor

Feb 5, 2020
Hello,
We currently have a few paid positions open to become client development. Our Hotel is fully functioning and has a daily online count of 50+ at peak times. We are looking for people to come in and complete the following tasks however not limited to the following tasks:

- Adding and updating furniture, making sure these work and are all to a high usable standard.
- Updating the EMU to resolve any fixes that may arise, and bring these to a secure stable state.

We are looking for possibly two people to get the work fixed and sorted to a quick and efficient time standard. If you are interested give me a message or pop me your discord and we'll have a chat about payment.

Thanks,

Drop us a message on discord -3-#5997

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello,

Thanks,

This looks more like just a Software Developer position rather than client-side development.

Kng

Apr 7, 2020
This looks more like just a Software Developer position rather than client-side development.

Totally get this, as we are still new we have a few things wanting to be resolved and these things are mainly client side therefore that's how I described them.

Still looking for someone to get involved in this really, and offering payment should work be completed to a high and quick standard.

Thanks,
Post automatically merged:

Still looking for some people to develop.

We are wanting someone confident with drama/HTML and can make plugins for the main website and EMU.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread