Recruiting HIRING A TECH / OWNER FOR MY RETRO

Vasic

Nov 5, 2014
M3pqn6p.png

Whatsup Guys,

I currently own the hotel retro, Habber.us ! As of right now i am the only owner and have setup of what I could etc. I do basic coding of html and css however my main strength is graphic design! However I am looking for another owner for the hotel to work by my side that KNOWS how to code! I am not looking for this owner to pay any bills at all unless if you want to donate every once in awhile, just looking for someone who is good with coding and good with EMU work aswell. Please let me know if interested and let me know what you're good at! I will leave my contact information below! Thanks guys!

Expectations
- Need to know HTML CSS, JS, etc....
- Spend a good amount of time helping
- Experienced in retros
- NO NOOBS (LOL)
Frank_01.gif

Contact
Facebook: Jay Habber
Twitter: @VasicDesign

Cheece

Sep 15, 2013
Hello!
I've been playing habbo for a long time now and have just started with coding.
I can the html, css codes good but JS i'm not so good there because i've not tried to code in there.
What you want for your retro?

SpaceRetro

Dec 9, 2014
Assuming he has found an owner so I am also looking for someone but who can code PHP and possibly CS. They can be owner but need to be good with PHP especially. Skype:spaceryanz

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Assuming he has found an owner so I am also looking for someone but who can code PHP and possibly CS. They can be owner but need to be good with PHP especially. Skype:spaceryanz

I think you're better off posting your own topic not jumping on the back of another.

ON TOPIC: Have you found what you were looking for?

ADDITION: Also this is posted in the wrong section. It should be posted in the Habbo Hotel sub-section.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Check my application : =]

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
@hollyjackson
No offensive. But you cant code and/or get a hotel up. Although, Your very good on the community side of things.
Im interested in this position. Please read my applicant thread

Users who are viewing this thread