Hiring a cms coder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Are you looking for a custom CMS? I could help edit a RevCMS theme, for you.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
I got some time I could edit one for you... But it wouldn't be ub3r it would be kind of like Rev Habbo I had it as mine back when I had one I really liked it and I am sure you would as well if you took a shot with it.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I had it as mine back when I had one I really liked it and I am sure you would as well if you took a shot with it.
please don't double post, just press edit on your last post.

ONT: I have used Uber but, 2.0. It wouldn't be to hard I don't think.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
SyFii... I've been here a while I know lol notice I caught myself?
ONT: I have worked with Uber one and two never three as I have been out of the game for a while but I just know of this one really great CMS that is a Rev edit that I really like working with so anytime something like this comes up I always recommend that CMS and I mean this forum mainly supports rev.. So thats what you find around here a lot

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
SyFii... I've been here a while I know lol notice I caught myself?
ONT: I have worked with Uber one and two never three as I have been out of the game for a while but I just know of this one really great CMS that is a Rev edit that I really like working with so anytime something like this comes up I always recommend that CMS and I mean this forum mainly supports rev.. So thats what you find around here a lot

Okay? Still doesn't matter haha.

ONT: Have you found anyone yet? Cause I can still do it if you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread