Hire some moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Devbest is getting bigger. Big enough to hire a few mods. Otaku is doing this as well.
Their are some users that really deserve this such as . And you could just shoot a PM to the ones you think are qualified to send an application or something. We are big enough to add a few moderators I think.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
I really enjoyed this thread. , There is no need for more moderators, The one's we have now is doing their job perfectly.
I see no stress at all..

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Well, this was just a simple idea. No need to get pissy at me :L
Close thread fuck it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
No one was getting pissy, you just wanted your friend as a moderator, you could of easily backed up your point but you failed and didn't bother.

- Thread closed.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Can I just point out that we take these type of opinions into consideration a lot, but pointing out members to be moderators never gets your actual point through of what you're trying to say. The forums are clean, there a lot of awesome members out there who report posts and contribute to us thus they are selected as moderator. Hiring moderators is not needed at all, these forums are actually cleaner than ever with the moderation we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread