Hire some moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Devbest is getting bigger. Big enough to hire a few mods. Otaku is doing this as well.
Their are some users that really deserve this such as . And you could just shoot a PM to the ones you think are qualified to send an application or something. We are big enough to add a few moderators I think.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
No, Vineen does not deserve mod at all, all he does is spam. Point out some threads where moderation is lacking and then maybe someone would consider it...

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
No, Vineen does not deserve mod at all, all he does is spam. Point out some threads where moderation is lacking and then maybe someone would consider it...
Well, some of the users deserve it. We need more moderators is all I think. I said Vineen because, he has helped me quiet a few times. Maybe

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Well, some of the users deserve it. We need more moderators is all I think. I said Vineen because, he has helped me quiet a few times. Maybe
Do you not understand that all these people just spam etc..

There is no evidence that more moderation staff are required.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, more moderators less moderators would have to be on 24/7 to moderate all their sections. More moderators can keep the forum more clean. Which is a better look to new members.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Yeah, more moderators less moderators would have to be on 24/7 to moderate all their sections. More moderators can keep the forum more clean. Which is a better look to new members.
Where are forums not clean? Please explain more..

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Unless you give examples of what needs more help, I'll be closing this thread.
Uhmm, it don't need that much help. But, add a shoutbox moderator. And that is about it. I get banned for nothing. But, forum is big enough to get more moderators and take less stress of others.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Uhmm, it don't need that much help. But, add a shoutbox moderator. And that is about it. I get banned for nothing. But, forum is big enough to get more moderators and take less stress of others.
How could you say the moderators we have are under stress? Have you talked to them?

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
No but, their are like 500+ daily here. And their is like 6 moderators.
Over 600+ posts daily. Don't you think it would be a little stressful?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
No but, their are like 500+ daily here. And their is like 6 moderators.
Over 600+ posts daily. Don't you think it would be a little stressful?
No? We have a report system, so us the users are also moderators in a way. Also having more moderators would be confusing. I've never seen a lack of moderation in any section.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
The forum is fine, I don't see a problem anywhere. If there's a problem, it's you making pointless threads.

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Why would we need more staffys on here?They do a fine enough job as it is.Every problem usually is solved in the end!

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I'd love to have a go at moderator, but it's not needed right now. Moderation is fine as it is, and current staff do their jobs well. ;) Let's not stuff anything up.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Eh? I'm finding this so easy to manage with our team, we have four very active super moderators, 3 from United Kingdom Venezuela, we cope very easy, users report posts to help us our and so does the moderation team and the moderation team is very active too, the staff all vary in time-zones, and there is nearly at-least one staff member on when the others are not.

I don't see what needs more moderators? As Josh said point this out.. There isn't much left to cover.

Also, a user does not need an entire moderator rank just to manage the shoutbox, this is done by all off the team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread