Hiding IP in Client.php

Hablet

Apr 13, 2012
Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone could help me encrypt / hide the proxy IP i have in the client.php file.
I have a proxy ip address anyway but i'd like to hide that and the port also, i've searched around the forum and other forums and cant find what I'm looking for. If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful. May be able to offer some sort of reward.

Would like to encrypt the "connection.info.host" : "IP",
and "connection.info.port" : "Port",

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
can't u just remove the line that says the ip and port from the client.php file as you already have it in the emu config? idk just saying, don't take my word for it

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
can't u just remove the line that says the ip and port from the client.php file as you already have it in the emu config? idk just saying, don't take my word for it
No. The IP and Port inside the client.php is what makes the connection to the emulator. Without this, the client won't connect to the emu, meaning no matter whats inside the emu config it won't be read.

To answer the question, the safest and easiest way would be by getting a TCP proxy which will allow you to use a different IP address and Port instead of putting your one down. Because even if you manage to hide it from anyone's view such as encrypting it, they'll still be able to find out what it is. Example by using cmd and finding all of their connections.

Hablet

Apr 13, 2012
No. The IP and Port inside the client.php is what makes the connection to the emulator. Without this, the client won't connect to the emu, meaning no matter whats inside the emu config it won't be read.

To answer the question, the safest and easiest way would be by getting a TCP proxy which will allow you to use a different IP address and Port instead of putting your one down. Because even if you manage to hide it from anyone's view such as encrypting it, they'll still be able to find out what it is. Example by using cmd and finding all of their connections.
If you read the original post correctly, there is already a proxy active. I would just like to further hide / encrypt this ip and port.

Thanks.

Feb 3, 2013
If you read the original post correctly, there is already a proxy active. I would just like to further hide / encrypt this ip and port.

Thanks.
You simply can't like @Damon said and i quote
"even if you manage to hide it from anyone's view such as encrypting it, they'll still be able to find out what it is. Example by using cmd and finding all of their connections."

Hablet

Apr 13, 2012
You simply can't like @Damon said and i quote
"even if you manage to hide it from anyone's view such as encrypting it, they'll still be able to find out what it is. Example by using cmd and finding all of their connections."
Again, not what I'm asking. Regardless of if you can find it or not another way. I'm asking for it to be hidden / encrypted from the /client.php page and that only.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
did you even google or look around before posting this? i searched "how to hide ip devbest" on google and found a ton of threads
here is one that might help

Hablet

Apr 13, 2012
did you even google or look around before posting this? i searched "how to hide ip devbest" on google and found a ton of threads
here is one that might help
Yes, again if you read the original post you'll find that I did. That tutorial is outdated and for the R63 release. All of the R6B Tutorials are un-followable due to changes in the Habbo.swf.

Users who are viewing this thread