Introduction Hi!

Ben-Dover-Corleone

Jul 23, 2010
Well, this seems a little too late to post here, seemingly as I've been on here since 2010 - with only two posts to my user. Basically I've signed up years ago, I've logged out and forgotten my password!

Back to the topic!
My name is Danny, I signed up on here when I just turned 13 I think, note the stupid username! I'm seventeen now. My hobbies are swimming, running and hunting (shooting birds with dad) in the country side during summer time. I'm a normal guy with nothing to say in real life, (social anxiety) but a lot to talk about on the Internet which is weird cause when I was a kid, I was always like this; in my room, doing nothing.

But eh, nothing else to tell, if anybody has questions, I'll be happy to answer them best as possible! Hope to get a warm welcome ;D

Skype? PM me for skype. No spamming please. Thanks!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Well, this seems a little too late to post here, seemingly as I've been on here since 2010 - with only two posts to my user. Basically I've signed up years ago, I've logged out and forgotten my password!

Back to the topic!
My name is Danny, I signed up on here when I just turned 13 I think, note the stupid username! I'm seventeen now. My hobbies are swimming, running and hunting (shooting birds with dad) in the country side during summer time. I'm a normal guy with nothing to say in real life, (social anxiety) but a lot to talk about on the Internet which is weird cause when I was a kid, I was always like this; in my room, doing nothing.

But eh, nothing else to tell, if anybody has questions, I'll be happy to answer them best as possible! Hope to get a warm welcome ;D

Skype? PM me for skype. No spamming please. Thanks!
Welcome back Danny!

Users who are viewing this thread