Introduction Hi!

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Okay just to say hi to everyone!

I'm Ryan aka Ry. I've been a member for a while, but never actually posted, but I seem to be using DB a lot more now.

I am an experienced user of Habbo (unfortunately) and have had a lot of experience in owning/running them successfully.

Hope I'll spark up a few good friendships with everyone :)

Ry

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'll hold a chloroform sponge over your face to KO you then I will proceed to put my junk in your trunk, the only way you'll know you've been raped by me is when you finally come back into consciousness and your anus is pissing blood.

anyway hi

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
you wanna bet he do it in your sleep and welcome
Thanks, could you point me in the right direction for the door, not sure I want to be raped by @Markshall.. yet, anyway.
I'll hold a chloroform sponge over your face to KO you then I will proceed to put my junk in your trunk, the only way you'll know you've been raped by me is when you finally come back into consciousness and your anus is pissing blood.

anyway hi
LMFAO. Okay, actually sounds alright, I like a bit of rough play ;) ignore my request of showing me the door @DjAngel

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks, could you point me in the right direction for the door, not sure I want to be raped by @Markshall.. yet, anyway.

LMFAO. Okay, actually sounds alright, I like a bit of rough play ;) ignore my request of showing me the door @DjAngel
well there is no doors mark blocked them off with some wall around it so i afraid i cant help u there but just get raped by mark

Users who are viewing this thread