Hi There!

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
First off, wow. I've been signed up to DevBest for around 4 years now, and I couldn't believe I've done an introduction to the forums. I thought I'd do one now, cause why not.

Anyways, I'll shut up about all that other rubbish.

My name is Ben, I'm 16 years old, and I enjoy learning how to code multiple languages, such as C# and PHP, etc. I'm currently sitting my SQA( Scottish Qualifications Association) Examinations, awaiting response to college, let's hope I get in. If I get into my college course, I would like to study Administration and Information Technology, as I've always enjoyed it during school.

People think I speak like I'm older than I am, but I like to think I act my age well, and not my shoe size.

For being on DevBest these past 4 years since my sign up date, I've enjoyed my time here, and I will continue to enjoy my time here. I personally think, the community here at DevBest is some warm-welcoming, I'd like to remember what it was like when I officially signed up in 2011, but I sadly cannot.

Thanks for reading my introduction, way long-due over. But at-least now I can say I've made one.

If you don't get the layout of how I did this introduction, I forgot to do one when I signed up, and I added in my experience of the community and the staff within the forums which I stated above, has been great.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hi, Ben! Welcome to DevBest, enjoy your time around, if you require any assistance then don't hesitate to post a thread and we'll try to help as much as we can! :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, Ben! Welcome to DevBest, enjoy your time around, if you require any assistance then don't hesitate to post a thread and we'll try to help as much as we can! :)
New you? :p

Welcome anyway man! Sure I'll see you around :p

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Holy shit that was awfully nice for Khalil, I can't even that seriously...

Anyway, see you around mayn! :)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Holy shit that was awfully nice for Khalil, I can't even that seriously...

Anyway, see you around mayn! :)

I laughed at the part where you said that was awfully nice for Khalil, but I find Khalil sound, I've not had any problems with him or anybody else on DevBest!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I laughed at the part where you said that was awfully nice for Khalil, but I find Khalil sound, I've not had any problems with him or anybody else on DevBest!
Be nice and everyone's nice back :p (unless it's Teso, he's nice at times).

Users who are viewing this thread