Introduction Hi, My Name Is Trey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Apr 14, 2011
Hey DevBest Users!

My Name Is Trey. I want you all to be comfortable with me. so I'm going to be straight forward and list things about me.

My Name: Trey
My Age: 13 ( dont laugh I'm being Honest)
I'm in Grade: 7
My Country: Canada.

Questions You May Ask:

-Can I code?: Yes
-What do you code?: PHP
-Do You Own a Hotel?: Yes, Box Hotel.
-What Version and Specs?: r63, Running PhoenixCF and PhoenixEmulator, 10+ Daily.
-Is There Staff Applications?: Not right now, i am currently coding one for PhoenixCF.

Why did you join us at DevBest?

I Joined DevBest because it's a nice community. theres no flamers, every one is nice to each other, and I honestly think that, thats the way a MMORPG Forum is supposed to be run'd. So i hope you guys accept me :p haha. Sorry for this long ass reading but i think its kind of worth it! :D DevBest Rules ! Dunknoee!

Do I have a email? yes i do - [email protected]

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Welcome Trey, I think I remember you from somewhere. My old friend, (Alan Terry I think his name was), used to talk about you, although I could be wrong ;P. Anyways, welcome to Devbest!

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I've lost contact now unfortunately ;[ Think he changed his MSN or something. But nice to see a friendly face on Dev ;]

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Welcome to Dev, Trey. We hope you become active within the community! Pretty impressed that you can code PHP at 13 years old :).

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
welcome to DevBest Trey
I see we have a young coder on our hands ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread