Introduction Hi i'm j0sh

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Hey everybody, its josh here! I'm 16 and basically just came for the habbo releases, but then i noticed people like Sledmore and Zodiak. I decided i wanted to be really good like them, so I started with PHP, and thats when my obsession then grew :D I now know PHP, HTML, CSS and i'm learning C# :) I love coding and am actually pursuing it as a career choice in my life, and would like to thank everyone for their contribution! Love chu all tbqh, and i'd be keen to help anyone who needs it.. Unless its c# haha, just learning :3
ALSO: If habwire has been advertised on your hotel (If its a small 1) Then hit me up, because i don't agree with advertising on small hotels :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
You Registered in 2012? little late? lol anyway Welcome back? Seen you around at times. Don't forgot to read the rules as im guessing you already have. :)

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
You Registered in 2012? little late? lol anyway Welcome back? Seen you around at times. Don't forgot to read the rules as im guessing you already have. :)
Yeah haha, havn't been active in the community since then, but i've been back and active since about this time last year

Users who are viewing this thread