Introduction Hi, i'm Emily.

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
tumblr_inline_mrw6e6gG5n1qz4rgp.gif

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Would you like a small loan of a million bitcoins?
I'd like a small loan of a million dollars.

Hello, i'm pretty new to this site, I came from RZ.
RZ is a bit too crowded for me so I decided to come to DevBest.

Here's a little bit about me.
My name is Emily, i'm a 17 year old female who lives in the united states, I work for a web development company called XenInternational. I've been developing websites and web applications ever since I was 14, it just stuck with me.
I'm 5 foot 2 and I play soccer in my free time and for my college team.
I like to blow stuff up. (who don't?)
I grew up in a small part of Kentucky and moved to Louisville Kentucky where I work at my job now.

If there's anything else you'd like to know please tell me.

Thanks (I hope this is better than RZ)
Welcome to DevBest :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Welcome to DevBest, I hope you read the terms & conditions upon signing up, they do state that you must submit yourself to me. Oh girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna tap out.

You're gonna despise the male race once I'm done with you.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
don't eat the bait, she's an ewhore
SHE WANTS YA DOLLA BILLS

But if you are a girl, nice. And welcome to hell, i hope you realise it's a good idea to leave as soon as possible.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Welcome to the forums, Emily. It is always nice to see a fresh face that's interested in web development. I hope to see you around Coders Paradise.

Emily

Jan 30, 2016
Welcome to DevBest, I hope you read the terms & conditions upon signing up, they do state that you must submit yourself to me. Oh girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna tap out.

You're gonna despise the male race once I'm done with you.
[X] I agree to the terms and conditions.

don't eat the bait, she's an ewhore
SHE WANTS YA DOLLA BILLS

But if you are a girl, nice. And welcome to hell, i hope you realise it's a good idea to leave as soon as possible.
not sayin she a gold digger, she ain't messing with no broke nigga

(yes i'm a woman)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Give her a little respect Mark come on.
What? You soft cunt. Welcome to the Internet. The place where males own females, clearly you're part of the latter. Your penis must be morphing into a vagina after writing that comment. You stupid fucking twat.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
What? You soft cunt. Welcome to the Internet. The place where males own females, clearly you're part of the latter. Your penis must be morphing into a vagina after writing that comment. You stupid fucking twat.

Hearing that from a crackhead rofl. Shows how far your head is up your ass.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Hearing that from a crackhead rofl. Shows how far your head is up your ass.
Even if I was a crackhead, how would anything I originally said in that post be relevant to being a crackhead?

You like Drake, if anything, you're the crackhead. I don't quite think you can handle the severity of the Internet. I think you should leave.

Users who are viewing this thread