Introduction Heyyoooo

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Atleast one picture?
No problem
Sorry for the bad picture @Sarahhh it's fine I'm dressed as a carrot, we're equal
PHOTO
@Markshall
B9AHpliIgAEh9_g.jpg

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
What is this BEEF! If you are faking to be a girl that is really sad. Also, I just seen that @Fume and @Sarahhh were matching IPs by looking at the previous posts; I can see you apparently took a picture together but maybe you are faking to be a "friend" or so. Also, since your IPs apparently matched, you obviously went to each others house or something just to go on DevBest? A little strange if you asked me.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
What is this BEEF! If you are faking to be a girl that is really sad. Also, I just seen that @Fume and @Sarahhh were matching IPs by looking at the previous posts; I can see you apparently took a picture together but maybe you are faking to be a "friend" or so. Also, since your IPs apparently matched, you obviously went to each others house or something just to go on DevBest? A little strange if you asked me.
It's not like we were together just for devbest..
We just both happened to go on it

Okay, we get it, you know how to use Photoshop!
Wasn't photoshop pal

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
It's not like we were together just for devbest..
We just both happened to go on it

Wasn't photoshop pal
I didn't mean like that? If yourself and Sarahhh's IP match like @Wess said, then you must both go on it in either your own home with the same ISP or her home?

Users who are viewing this thread