Introduction Hey There, Im New :D

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
Hey my name is AbcCoding,

I am 15 years old, And live in the United Kingdom, My future plan is what i strive to achieve as its what i like doing more than anything in the world, So here's what i do, I code, To be precise my current languages i understand and know are, HTML,PHP,CSS,C# And slightly some Visual Basic things, I have been coding upon a rival forum for some years but I love the new forum skin your using and the features it has, Thanks for reading this ;)

-AbcCoding

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome to the Forums, nice to know your interests. Hopefully, you'll learn, create or develop something new from your stay!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to DevBest forums!

If you're new to XenForo then take a look at this thread to find out how to work with this forum:

If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum, feel free to contact me here:

Thank you for joining our forums, hope to see you around? :)

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to DevBest forums!

If you're new to XenForo then take a look at this thread to find out how to work with this forum:

If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum, feel free to contact me here:

Thank you for joining our forums, hope to see you around? :)
Thanks mate :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Welcome. What type of coder are you as in habbo or coding what you feel like and trying to help. :D

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Welcome to Devbest Where Donkey is the Ruler. lol
Let me correct; Donkey's the ruler, Dwight is a hired (lazy) admin, and Sledmore makes sure Dwight does his job.

Welcome to DevBest! Hoping you'll stick around and become an active part of our community! :)

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
Welcome. What type of coder are you as in habbo or coding what you feel like and trying to help. :D
Im into retros at this current moment, building a good foundation :) and also i code various sites such as templates :D
Let me correct; Donkey's the ruler, Dwight is a hired (lazy) admin, and Sledmore makes sure Dwight does his job.

Welcome to DevBest! Hoping you'll stick around and become an active part of our community! :)
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread