Introduction Hey, it's tj. :)

walker140

Aug 9, 2011
Hello! This is tj and I just wanted too introduce myself. First off I wanted too say, I can't code worth shit...so, don't expect me to be all like oh yeah
HTML:
<b> Hello! </b>
I just coded a little bit of html, that's all I really know. Umm, I'm 15 I live in the United States of America, I live in the southern part of Pennsylvania. I'm on the computer at least 12 hours a day, most of the time it's more. I am a happy person most of the time and I don't ask much from others unless it's offered first. If I want to learn something I figure it out myself as always, I was never really interested in learning Javascript or c# or c++ or any other language, I have minimal background with html like, when I'm writing a news for a hotel that I work for and I want to bold something I'll just do what I did above. I can be kinda noobish when it comes to the background of a hotel, the emulator and the xampp and the local host and the dcrs, and all that fun stuff...I don't really understand it, my expertise behind hotels is the in-game situations like, the economy, or the staff members, or events. And, I'm not sure what I want to be when I 'grow up' I kinda wanna do what I think is fun and cool and exciting...but, then again I want to be able to have money...so yeah. I thank you for reading my horribly boring post, I understand I can drag on a bit but, it is an introductory post. :)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hey TJ, welcome to Devbest here you can develope more in language, coding, graphics and more interesting skills along with developing with other members. Enjoy your stay and you can always get to know us by the shoutbox.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Always glad to see someone who is into programming.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you stick around. ^^

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Hey tj. Welcome to the forum, from my hotel I presume. Anyways, have a nice time with us here at DevBest!

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
WELCOME!!!
Welcome to the best Forum you will ever come across 'DevBest' Put something funny in your signature have a good Avatar, post good stuff and your sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread