Introduction Hey, I'm Andrew

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
A bit about me
I'm now 21, I signed this account up in 2010 back when i was heavily into retro's never really posted much on the forums but I thought may aswell introduce my self 4 and a half years after I joined.
What do i do for a living?
I currently run multiple web stores, all selling virtual goods, the money is good but since the shops run them selves i get very bored and still delve into do some free lance Web Design & Graphic Design.
Why am I still here?
Well I've just decided I'm going to finish a project i started a while back which was for a new habbo retro, it isnt technically new because it's more of a reopening of an old hotel of mine but will be much more advanced than other retro's I've done before
What things do i like to do?
I like to play Rugby and Football and currently play for a team in both sports, I also love going out with my mates and get absolutely smashed these days how ever my coaches don't really appreciate me not turning up for matches because of hang overs haha, but what else could i really do in Manchester it's a big city but boring as hell.

So that's a bit about myself I'm sure you'll see me around the forums a bit more actively now
-Andrew

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
best way haha and not really a welcome :p 4 and a half years ive been here lurking in the darkness lol

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
best way haha and not really a welcome :p 4 and a half years ive been here lurking in the darkness lol
You must be black then hmm Kappa.
All jokes aside, welcome to devbest Andrew! :)

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
Jokes are all good haha, was only black for halloween though haha bit of brown shoe polish and my costume was done SledmoreFace

Users who are viewing this thread