Introduction Hey guys....

LittleChild

Oct 10, 2015
Hey guys, My name is Roman. Might as well start off
Name - Roman
Age - 10
Country - England
Hobbies - Learning C#
Hey i started out in the habbo retro community in the golden ages, been stuck with it ever since, I always loved seeing the staff and stuff, so i bought a 4gb ram vps, And started a habbo retro. It failed though, My tech is extemely skilled and has been giving me small lessorns on C# as i decided to learn it, The pit as you can call it is when i left developing, I gave up like a noob! But i have came back and prepared myself and started re-learning everything i learnt, and all the stuff i didnt. And i wanted to get into a forum it was either RZ or here i picked here.
Hey!

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Welcome Roman! Good to see you into coding.
I know you said your tech is teaching you small lessons but <---- excellent site to learn coding.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Cool. Welcome! Was about your age (if it's even real) when I started to play with codes. Many years later - still shit. Either way, could be worse ways of learning C#. Like doing something legal. (and that's the joke)
Welcome Roman! Good to see you into coding.
I know you said your tech is teaching you small lessons but <---- excellent site to learn coding.
Sure you could learn coding there, but not the kind of coding he is interested in; C#. :D

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
If you're interested in coding you should try out helpful way to help you to get started on coding teaches you the basics and more.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Learn some python too, it's a great starter language for server/client side development. you can do some super leet things with python

but don't do illegal things like me, be a good boy

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Learn some python too, it's a great starter language for server/client side development. you can do some super leet things with python

Reports :D

LittleChild

Oct 10, 2015
Thanks
If you're interested in coding you should try out helpful way to help you to get started on coding teaches you the basics and more.

Welcome Roman, are you Italian DonkeyFace
Nah im from England

Alright, Will consider learning that to, from what I heard its quite a beginner freindly one so will defo check it out
And about the "But dont do ilegal things like me, be a good boy" Il try not to xD... But no garantees haha

Users who are viewing this thread