Introduction Hey guys!

Andings

Jun 4, 2012
So I have been a member for a while, but haven't really posted, so starting to get into posting around here etc.

My name is Andrew, but everyone calls me Andy. I work as a Systems Administrator for a web hosting company, and in my spare time I freelance my coding to various projects. I'm into Rugby Union also.

Not sure what else to say but hey guys!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
So I have been a member for a while, but haven't really posted, so starting to get into posting around here etc.

My name is Andrew, but everyone calls me Andy. I work as a Systems Administrator for a web hosting company, and in my spare time I freelance my coding to various projects. I'm into Rugby Union also.

Not sure what else to say but hey guys!
Hiya Andy, it's Robbie here =)

Andings

Jun 4, 2012
Welcome to DevBest, Andrew!
Thanks!
Hi... So what sections of Devbest interest you most? For example, the Habbo sections brought me here.
Habbo for sure, but also the general coding forums :)
Welcome to Devbest bro.
Thanks
Weocome to the forums, man! See you around :)
Thanks
Nice to see you around these parts, I'm good dude - youself? Drop me an inbox on fb asap :)
Yeah I've always been a member for a while, but decided "I should start interacting on these non-habbo sites, seeing I'm getting too old for Habbo" and heard this was the best Dev place, so decided to come here :. Will drop ya a FB Message soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread