Help

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hi

I downloaded all the files for the new habbo retro rp. Everything is working perfect and i downloaded all the files here but the client and housekeeping is linked to fluxrp therefore none of them will work. Everything is configured correctly as i have checked everything twice. I have encloses the source code for the client unfortunatly print screen does not work on this laptop i'm using so it is down below. Please help.

P.S i have got teamviewer if that helps yous to help me.

Last edited:

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Yeah but my client files does not match those details and the client is registered under the metro link which i don't have
Why have you using fluxrp.com client and swfs?
Its a complete different production to the release you downloaded, it wont work at all.

You need to download the SWF's in the release thread and host and link them yourself.
or get somebody to do it for you.

what are you actually doing? Just change the links to your domain/localhost.
its redirecting to fluxrp.com because you havent changed the links.

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
May be because you're not even using the client.php released you're using the client.php that FluxRP currently uses. LOL
fs where will i get all the files that i need

Why have you using fluxrp.com client and swfs?
Its a complete different production to the release you downloaded, it wont work at all.

You need to download the SWF's in the release thread and host and link them yourself.
or get somebody to do it for you.

what are you actually doing? Just change the links to your domain/localhost.
its redirecting to fluxrp.com because you havent changed the links.
fs where will i get all the files that i need

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Good thing I have my history still saved. Download the fucking CMS from here and set it up like a normal CMS.. Be sure to change the gamedata shit yanno and configure your client like a normal human instead of ripping from FluxRP's dev client LOL

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
In the thread that you downloaded the emulator from.
Please remove my client source from this thread, as you are showing everybody my DEV VPS's IP address you stupid cunt.
yeah and that was your thread but you have just said that the swfs won't work with mine

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
He doesn't understand what to do with the files somebody spoon feed him pls.

Open any file in Notepad++
Go to search > find in files.

Search for Fluxrp.com , set it to search in the folder of the website.
it will find all occurrences. you then change them all to your domain/localhost. Hit save, refresh,

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
We are not all as smart i'm still learning

Open any file in Notepad++
Go to search > find in files.

Search for Fluxrp.com , set it to search in the folder of the website.
it will find all occurrences. you then change them all to your domain/localhost. Hit save, refresh,
I done that and checked and the client is still yours

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Here take this it will help the pain
Gun-backwards.jpg
Help the pain? lol Yous have told me what to do which i have done the client nor housekeeping is working as they are still linked to fluxrp.com and your meant to be staff but yous are really no help at all

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Help the pain? lol Yous have told me what to do which i have done the client nor housekeeping is working as they are still linked to fluxrp.com and your meant to be staff but yous are really no help at all

we have told you mutiple times what to do, you cant follow simple instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread