Help with voting API

Feb 23, 2013
Can someone help me with setting up a voting API on the index page of my habbo retro, Yes, I've looked over many tutorials and not one has worked for me.. So, if you could do so, please PM me..

Feb 23, 2013
I tried the one above as well, it never worked for me, I know it's probably because of how I'm setting it up, but I don't know how to add it, so the index displays a voting api, before redirecting you to the hotel index..

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Here you go, i edited them so it would work fine, just replace your current class.core.php & class.template.php with the classes i edited then add {votecheck} in the page where you want the voting api to be displayed.

Core Class:
Template Class:

Feb 23, 2013
Thank you, btw, have you got a fully working pet sql? Because on the client when you click on a pet, say 'Lion' it disconnects the user from the client? And was wondering if there's a way of fixing such a issue..

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Sorry, i only have the one i'm soon going to start working on for my hotel and that's not going to be released, you asked for a working hk and i gave you one.

If you want one with some special stuff, code it yourself, it's not that hard!

Users who are viewing this thread