Help with Speech Bubbles

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016
So basically when I reload the client the avatar's speech bubble resets and I can't find any solution to save it. Any help?

Last edited:

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
What do you mean save the speech bubble? I don't think the speech bubbles are supposed to save when you reload, they're just temporary, if you want them to automatically activate on login, you'll need to add a column to your users table and make it so when the speech bubble is changed, it'll change that value in the database, and change something like this Session.GetHabbo().Bubble(1); to something like Session.GetHabbo().Bubble(Some type of variable that sends a query to your database to get data from the colum in your database); probably sounds complicated, but this is how you'd implement saving of speech bubbles.

jasoks

Aug 27, 2016
What do you mean save the speech bubble? I don't think the speech bubbles are supposed to save when you reload, they're just temporary, if you want them to automatically activate on login, you'll need to add a column to your users table and make it so when the speech bubble is changed, it'll change that value in the database, and change something like this Session.GetHabbo().Bubble(1); to something like Session.GetHabbo().Bubble(Some type of variable that sends a query to your database to get data from the colum in your database); probably sounds complicated, but this is how you'd implement saving of speech bubbles.
Thanks! I found the solution on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread