[Help With RevCMS? [HELP]

CatsGoWoof

Mar 11, 2012
I need help with RevCMS for a few reasons!
1: I need help getting the Habbo Style. The one that is translated. I'm sitting here in pretty much all the documents changing the words to English.
2: I need help with getting SWF's set up. I have some, I don't know if they are working? But I need help setting them up, for my client to work.
3: I need help making my hotel a URL, so other people are able to come on it and play it!
4: I am using hamachi at the moment, so I'm pretty sure I need to portforward for it to be non hamachi. I THINK. I don't know for sure.
I need help setting these things up!
Screenies: I will post some if you need me to!
Thanks!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I need help with RevCMS for a few reasons!
1: I need help getting the Habbo Style. The one that is translated. I'm sitting here in pretty much all the documents changing the words to English.
2: I need help with getting SWF's set up. I have some, I don't know if they are working? But I need help setting them up, for my client to work.
3: I need help making my hotel a URL, so other people are able to come on it and play it!
4: I am using hamachi at the moment, so I'm pretty sure I need to portforward for it to be non hamachi. I THINK. I don't know for sure.
Screenies: I will post some if you need me to!
Thanks!
1: There is an English Habbo Theme for REVCMS somewhere here at DevBest.
2: You could download SWFS from
3: You could purchase from webhosting (some are free domain + paid webhosting), or if you don't mind real TLDs you could use or
4: Portforwarding will most likely lead you to being hacked. Purchasing a VPS is a great relief if you want your hotel to be in public and is absolute 24/7 unless your hotel/server provider will undergo maintenance and will need to pull down your server for a while.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
As Vineen said it's recommended that you purchase a VPS if you don't want to run the risk of your internet being screwed over.
Or if the hotel is private then there's no problem with using Hamachi, etc.

Recommended VPS hosts: +

CatsGoWoof

Mar 11, 2012
1: There is an English Habbo Theme for REVCMS somewhere here at DevBest.
2: You could download SWFS from
3: You could purchase from webhosting (some are free domain + paid webhosting), or if you don't mind real TLDs you could use or
4: Portforwarding will most likely lead you to being hacked. Purchasing a VPS is a great relief if you want your hotel to be in public and is absolute 24/7 unless your hotel/server provider will undergo maintenance and will need to pull down your server for a while.
I know there is an english one, but I need help SETTING IT UP.
You both have great tips, but not help setting the things up?
Thanks Tho! :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I know there is an english one, but I need help SETTING IT UP.
You both have great tips, but not help setting the things up?
Thanks Tho! :)
You may go to google. Actually, the language doesn't matter, setting it up is just the same.
And for portforwarding, Google how to portforward + your router model. The SWFs are just really basic, just learn how to link them up properly. For the domain, if you have budget to, could do, or you may search for cheaper ones.

Users who are viewing this thread