Help with FluxEMU RP files

habfriend1

Apr 20, 2020
Hey, I've been trying to setup my RP, all has gone well but when trying to open the client, it stays stuck at the voting. I've tried removing the voting and then it redirects me to the /me page. When i type in /client from a new tab it is stuck on a white screen.

Any way to fix this?

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
What kind of voting are you talking about? Remember to enable flash when entering the client - that could be the cause of getting white screen.

habfriend1

Apr 20, 2020
What kind of voting are you talking about? Remember to enable flash when entering the client - that could be the cause of getting white screen.

I have flash enabled, i'm pretty sure it's something to do with my swf files, i'm not 100% sure though. I figured out the voting, just having issues with the white screen.
Post automatically merged:

update: i've fixed the white screen issue, but now i'm dealing with the client saying 76% when loading up

Last edited:

jaiiwayyy

Jun 9, 2020
I have flash enabled, i'm pretty sure it's something to do with my swf files, i'm not 100% sure though. I figured out the voting, just having issues with the white screen.
Post automatically merged:

update: i've fixed the white screen issue, but now i'm dealing with the client saying 76% when loading up
how did you manage to fix the white screen part?

Users who are viewing this thread