Help with Cheap VPS and Retro.

cuddul

Aug 2, 2016
Hello all.

I am looking for someone to help me with my VPS choice. I want something cheap I don't want one where tons of users are able to join but a good amount.

I also need help with changing some of the stuff on my hotel and how to do it as I've tried etc but nothing seems to work.
Thanks!

cuddul

Aug 2, 2016
great hosting service, cheap and reliable. I have no 0 lagg on my vps since purchasing and I am very happy with this hosting.
Thanks you. Can you explain how many users some of the VPS would able to take as that's one of the parts where I am completely clueless.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
porthost $4 for first month $9 a month
Not going to hate on them but as @JayCustom stated above GigaNetwork has those same Server Specs for there $4 1GB, and that's not for the first month. Don't get me wrong I haven't tried PortHosts, but anyways yea just my side of it. :D

If u buy x3 cheap servers (£9) all together u can hold 50+ without lag if u host them separately.
Smart way of doing things :p

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
a vps has no effect on how many people can register on your retro or play it but how many connections the emu will allow before crashing, well atleast i believe so

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
This site does look bad granted haha but ive used these in the past for other stuff and always done me well
At first glance I agree with @Roman12345 as the site looks bad and the no https is always a downside, especially when I plan on putting my money, paypal details, and other such information stored there.

xAlex

Oct 30, 2011
At first glance I agree with @Roman12345 as the site looks bad and the no https is always a downside, especially when I plan on putting my money, paypal details, and other such information stored there.
Yeah i know what you mean does look really bad thats what i thought about 2 years ago but never really had a problem with theme

Users who are viewing this thread