[HELP] White Client [RevCMS RP]

Jor446

Oct 2, 2011
I've already checked a few threads related to my problem, but haven't had any luck. I'm using the recent RevCMS RP edition that Leader posted. Everytime I try to load the client I get a white screen, the emulator works just fine as well as the website. I just can't get client to work and it's very frustrating. I'll post a few pictures below of my config files and client file, but any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. I've already edited external variables and external texts, I have a domain and I've replaced all the appropriate sections in variables with my hotel link. I also have a proxy IP and I've replaced everything where necessary.

(I edited the config file below for the purpose of this screenshot - I originally have all sections filled in)
You must be registered for see images attach

(Same with the client.php screenshot below - Just edited for the purpose of screenshot - as if the real info was there)

(This is just a different section of client.php)

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i think its a client.php issue, do u have all the required tables? is your swf production correct? the name of your swf folder? try google console and it should tell you the errors

Jor446

Oct 2, 2011
i think its a client.php issue, do u have all the required tables? is your swf production correct? the name of your swf folder? try google console and it should tell you the errors
Appreciate the comment, I've gotten past the white screen situation. It was directing to "Habbo_new.swf" when it didn't exist, I went into folders and saw it should've just been "Habbo.swf". But now I'm stuck at 76% .. been searching the forums for a while now. Any help would be appreciated man. I've checked a website for port checks and it said the MUS port 30001 wasn't open on my vps IP, but I don't know how to portforward honestly, lmao. This could be the issue, or one of the issues.

Edit: My emulator is working fine - not coming back with any errors, it's just the 76% holding me back. I have checked the console and only have 1 error, but I don't think it's relevant. I've checked another RP's client console and they have the same error, yet their client is working. I'm using RevCMS RP edition and Azure emu with RageRP edits. If you want to TV to help, you're welcome to just contact me through here.

Last edited:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
No problem man, to portforward go to your Start Menu > Search for "Windows Firewall for Advanced Security > Inbound Rules > On the far right click "New Rule" > Port > TCP > Specific local ports 3306,30000,30001 > Allow the connection > All 3 boxes > Just name it "hotel" > Finish

Repeat the same process for "Outbound Rules" and you have successfully portfoward :)

Make sure your connection.info.port in client.php is 30000, that is if you don't have a proxy

But yeah if you need anymore help just let me know!

Jor446

Oct 2, 2011
No problem man, to portforward go to your Start Menu > Search for "Windows Firewall for Advanced Security > Inbound Rules > On the far right click "New Rule" > Port > TCP > Specific local ports 3306,30000,30001 > Allow the connection > All 3 boxes > Just name it "hotel" > Finish

Repeat the same process for "Outbound Rules" and you have successfully portfoward :)

Make sure your connection.info.port in client.php is 30000, that is if you don't have a proxy

But yeah if you need anymore help just let me know!

Just opened the ports using Inbound and Outbound, client still isn't working but I'll attach a picture of my emu config, see if I've done anything wrong. I have two main.ini files, one with "game.tcp.port.proxy=" and one without. Don't know if I'm supposed to be editing both but I have been the whole time.

Ignore the other attached file lmao.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 4

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
After analyzing this thread i realize you are using the wrong emu, etc. Use the RageRPS swfs, emu and db in the original thread that go with this cms :p

Jor446

Oct 2, 2011
After analyzing this thread i realize you are using the wrong emu, etc. Use the RageRPS swfs, emu and db in the original thread that go with this cms :p

Switched to the Retaliation files today. But sadly the "/account/newpin" page is being difficult, I knew it had to be a database problem because I never touched anything in wwwroot during the EMU/DB switch. So I compared the databases and noticed the new one didn't have the table "user_secure", and thats what the PIN creation is supposed to point to, so I copied the exact same table into the database and the /account/newpin still isn't working. Everytime I attempt to create a pin it just refreshes the page as if I typed nothing. I'll attach a screenie below, honestly considering giving up, been dealing with this RP setup for days and keep running into problems.
**Edit: Again, the new EMU is still working fine, but with this PIN page blockage, I haven't even been able to get to the /me page

Users who are viewing this thread