[HELP] WHCMS

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Okay, So I am thinking of starting up a hosting company, ranging from domains, web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers & retro setups.

With WHCMS,
Do they supply everything? As in the VPS's. Web Hosting, and Domains?
Or do I have to purchase it myself.

What is really 'needed' in having a hosting company with WHCMS?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
WHCMS is simply a "billing" software. Well it helps you to automate purchases and give details so it displays on the customer's panel, emailing customers and mass-mailing promos etc.. You will have to purchase the VPS and the hosting yourself.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
As said WHCMS is billing software which will automatically create accounts upon purchase.
For webhosting you can either purchase a reseller from a host or buy a dedicated server and break that down
For VPS' you will need virtualizing software
For domains, i have looked into this briefly but not too much, but from what i gather you need to pay an upfront fee per year to be allowed to sell domains

Your best bet is to research it all yourself, and my honest suggestion is to purchase a reseller from another company before starting out big as you could lose alot of money

TheCanadians

Jun 5, 2012
Before You start A Hosting company u need exp take atleast 2 days to revise Hosting comps

IF you have problems i have over 50+ vps im selling/giving away so yeh

Before You start A Hosting company u need exp take atleast 2 days to revise Hosting comps

IF you have problems i have over 50+ vps im selling/giving away so yeh
Dedis aswell

Users who are viewing this thread