[HELP] Web Hosting & VPS Connectivity [HABBO]

Connor

May 28, 2010
Hey DevBesters'

I was intreated in buying another host along with Cpanel this time but was wondering if I buy the VPS will it be able to connect the server to the host. Could anyone answer my question below or give a tutorial on how to connect the emulator to the host. Also I know that there is remote database connection but still dont know how to use that.

NOTE: I know how to host regularly on the VPS just not with a webhost.

Thank You
,Connor

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
If you were to get a web host, you would be able to install the CMS on it, but don't use it unless you also have good bandwidth. You could then go into housekeeping, or config? (I've never used Uber) and change the IP to the VPS, where you would obviously run the server.

Connor

May 28, 2010
If you were to get a web host, you would be able to install the CMS on it, but don't use it unless you also have good bandwidth. You could then go into housekeeping, or config? (I've never used Uber) and change the IP to the VPS, where you would obviously run the server.

The webhost has unlimited bandwidth, but the question was would I be able to connect the emu to the webhost that has remote database manager.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
The webhost has unlimited bandwidth, but the question was would I be able to connect the emu to the webhost that has remote database manager.

Yeh it will work fine, all you have to do in housekeeping is link the IP to your vps IP, and then obviously the same ports that your emu is running off.
And then edit it as you would to work etc... and its all good from there

Users who are viewing this thread