[HELP] - Various Problems

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Hello, the retro is running well, now im stuck on some points. i will make a list and hope u guys can help me out a lil bit.

1. I got no public rooms, how can i add & edit public rooms
2. Ive seen i have gold and silver vip, how can i manage them? can i add more vip ranks like diamond vip, rubin vip etc. ?
3. on /me and other sites i dont see the news i postet in the news section, how can i link them?
4. how can i edit the buttons on the background of the client who links to some categories in my catalog?
5. last but not least, how can i edit the link of the site, i connect with habbo-royal.tk but when its connected it changes to the ip of my VPS.

i know ive got many problems and im not the best designer/scripter but i very appreciate every help, tip & trick from you guys.

You have helped me out a lot already guys.

cheers

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
1. I got no public rooms, how can i add & edit public rooms
Make a room that you'd like to add and add it to your navigator_publics table in your database.
2. Ive seen i have gold and silver vip, how can i manage them? can i add more vip ranks like diamond vip, rubin vip etc. ?
They're managed in the subscriptions table in your database, you can manage them here.
3. on /me and other sites i dont see the news i postet in the news section, how can i link them?
Do you have a table named cms_news? If not you need to make it. You'd add the news here.
4. how can i edit the buttons on the background of the client who links to some categories in my catalog?
Is this on your hotel view? If so these can be managed in your variables/texts.
5. last but not least, how can i edit the link of the site, i connect with habbo-royal.tk but when its connected it changes to the ip of my VPS.
Change this in your config.php in your CMS, change to making sure the domain links to the VPS and/or Cloudflare if that's set up.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Make a room that you'd like to add and add it to your navigator_publics table in your database.

They're managed in the subscriptions table in your database, you can manage them here.

Do you have a table named cms_news? If not you need to make it. You'd add the news here.

Is this on your hotel view? If so these can be managed in your variables/texts.

Change this in your config.php in your CMS, change to making sure the domain links to the VPS and/or Cloudflare if that's set up.

Done Nr.1 - Now when i open the navigator i got a black screen and then HTTP ERROR 500
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

can i resize this avatars ?

it dont work to edit this 4 panels and how i make the ghost in the left bot corner delete or show my actual style ?

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Done Nr.1 - Now when i open the navigator i got a black screen and then HTTP ERROR 500

You must be registered for see images attach

can i resize this avatars ?

it dont work to edit this 4 panels and how i make the ghost in the left bot corner delete or show my actual style ?
To resize the avatars, go to the staff.php, look for avatarimage, at the end change the size to m.

Users who are viewing this thread