[HELP] User Online

Rahmat

Jun 24, 2014
Hello,

I am not good in coding but i just created my own retro. I have a problem. When someone is in client, it does not show in the _ user online. It always show 0 users online. I really need to fix this because people keep thinking that my hotel has no people on. I hope anyone can help me.

I am also in need of coders and graphic designer .

Thanks.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello,

I am not good in coding but i just created my own retro. I have a problem. When someone is in client, it does not show in the _ user online. It always show 0 users online. I really need to fix this because people keep thinking that my hotel has no people on. I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks.
I do do paid development should you wish but for now, to fix that make sure that you open the pages it is occuring on (ie if it is then you will want to open the me.php file in the Skin folder.) Then find the "users online" or "members online", whichever your skin says and make sure it is {online} users online.

NoahRetro

Apr 17, 2015
In this case if you'll get in trouble with your online status, please follow the following steps that will be given below.
Step 1.
> Go to your Database (Navicat recommended).
Step 2.
> Find this table: "server_status".
Step 3.
> Check de status, or check more columns in the table.

Oct 11, 2014
Hello,

Thanks.
go to class.template, make sure there's.
PHP:
$this->setParams('online', $core->getOnline());

Edit : Sorry if its late. didn't realize its old thread

Users who are viewing this thread