Help us customize our theme

DemNx

The infamous Tai
Aug 23, 2011
Can someone help us customize a theme for our retro? If so and you need details- here they are.

• Modern Habbo look and layout.
  • Index: Our logo and colored buttons.
    • our colors are White, blue, and black.
  • Me page, Working tabs leading to Community, Shop, Rare Values, and House Keeping (For those of rank)
  • Interactive theme, the tabs maybe slide when you hover over them. The "Enter Lolage" maybe expands, get creative.
  • Custom buttons.
  • Staff Page, simple, just make it so our avatars connect and our images show.
  • VIP page, where you learn about VIP and can buy the rank. As well as Silver.
  • A hidden page, Staff applications. Where you'll add as a tab if they're open.
  • An empty slot on the side where the radio would go. (We have one, we're setting it up)
  • Custom buttons (Get creative)
These are just brain storms, as I don't have the skill. Please, for those who are willing to help will receive rank and again, maybe VPS access to keep the site updated. I need a team as I'm doing this myself.

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013
If you dont know how to do it, why would you start a hotel without learning php? And for the logo I looked, dont use a jpg, use png because then it can be transparent with good quality, if yuo use jpg you can get that black background, as for the logo width and height edit it in common.css or global.css depending on what theme you're using.

As for the other pages you want, just use common.css/global.css and use the same structure as the other pages use, hopefully you at least know HTML, go look up css & php tutorials online

Users who are viewing this thread