[HELP URGENT] Client Problems

Ashleydossantos75

Oct 15, 2014
Okay, so bascically I bought a VPS today, and I managed to set up IIS but I'm now attempting to create the hotel, and everything was going great in till I tried to enter the client, the EMU is okay, it hasn't got any errors coming up and I'm going onto the server but it's just a blank black screen, and then after three minutes it re-directs me back to the homepage, I haven't been on Habbo in a while and this is the first time me actually trying to create a retro in a while, I don't exactly know why this is happening but if anyone can help me fix it, add me on Skype or even post below..

- P.S. If you want my skype, give me a PM or comment below and I'll issue you it.
- These are the pictures below, of the server and the EMU
U5O5Zsa.png

1EkLDop.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@rhys just so you know its against the rules to ask users to PM you. Other people on the forums are also going to have the same issues, and would like to know how the problem is solved (And by going back and forth with possible solutions, one of them might be theirs, not just the solution to this one post).

Please open your ports, and verify the client is connected to the correct IP/Port.

Users who are viewing this thread