{HELP) Uber r61 (HELP)

Jakester

Mar 28, 2011
Hello Devbest users, i thought maybe 1 of u guys could help me with a Uber Just one error i forgot and i cant fix when i go localhost or localhost/xamppsecurity/security.php to change my password and ect.. it brings Notice: Undefined variable: localhost in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: root in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined variable: password in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: uberdb in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
Database Error
Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator. and the same to localhost/ if one of u Users and staff could help me and i get it up i offer any postion of ur choice. and VPS accses when it has arrived. Thanks -Jake

Users who are viewing this thread